Saturday, June 11, 2011

Turning 6

HAPPY BIRTHDAY J!

We did a  superhero theme this year and it was super fun! 

Of course we had to provide a phone booth for the children to use to change into their super identities...



And after some training,

 training...


training....

some presents,

and some cake,


their super-ness was complete!



We are so thankful for all those who came to our super birthday training.  We had a BLAST!

I have SO many pictures of all the children I wanted to include in this post but I didn't have time to upload all of them.  I did, however, want to include a series of them I call "the blowing out of candles".  Of course J is super funny/cute in them but you HAVE to look at the kids in the background as he's blowing them out.  He was pretending to do a giant sneeze...









 Did you notice all the faces?  Kids are SO funny!


Ps...I posted about J's K graduation right before this post...you should check it out by clicking on "older posts"!

2 comments:

Emili said...

I've been so horrible at blogging, I didn't even know you changed your blog until now. Sheesh! I'm glad the pictures look so cute! It was such a fun party, my kids love it so much!

Christensen's said...

Wow! You went all out! How fun for him! Happy Birthday!